This was at first ok but the bolts holding the steps on can get loose. Somewhat disappointing – not recommended.
Very effective exercise tool to burn the calories. It is the most effective exercise equipment i gave ever use. I use it whilse i am watching tv alone or with family and burning calories at the same time. Good quality it started making slight noise and i put oil and it stopped. I am thinking of getting another one for work to use on my break.
Small compact and effective perfect for when you’re watching tv it goes at speed while you are exercising at speed. Here are the specifications for the Ultrasport Up-Down Stepper:
- Practical home trainer, perfect for training your leg, hip, seat and upper body muscles
- Cordless training computer with display of training time, step count per minute, scan and calories burned
- Hydraulic cylinders ensure a comfortable and even training session
- Oversized, non-slip tread surfaces – robust metal frame
- TÜV/GS tested fitness device
Really happy with this purchase. I use it when reading or watching tv at hpme. It really burns your calves well.
On the side but other than that it is awesome and works as intended. The stepper had some liquid on the side but other than that it is awesome and works as intended.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal, built well. Ideal resistance level.
- Definitely recommend
Good if you are heavy – high resistance level. . This is a quality, solid piece of kit, but be aware that the resistance cannot be adjusted and the resistance level is high. 5 stone and got it to exercise her knees in particular, which both been replaced. She is pretty fit but found it hard to operate for any more than about 3 minutes. 5 stone and walk a lot and i also think it’s pretty hard work. If you are heavy it would be good, but not for lightweights.
Can’t change the resistance but it’s still good for the price. Works well, can’t change the resistance but it’s still good for the price. Also relatively small and easy to store.