Fantastic had knee replacement and has helped tremendously.
Difficult to assemble as there was a bolt missing.
Brilliant for my disabled father who is not very mobile and has reduced his leg cullitis by improving circulation. Here are the specifications for the Supportec Pedal Exerciser – Grey:
- Supportec Pedal Exerciser Mini Exercise Bike
- Perfect for Exercising in Seated Positions – Can Be Used to Exercise Arms & Legs for the Ideal Upper & Lower Body Workout – Use On the Floor to Workout Leg Muscles or On Tabletops to Work Out Arm Muscles
- Helps Improve Circulation, Flexibility, Strength & Fitness – Ideal for Rehabilitation Exercises – Pedals Can Be Rotated Clockwise or Anti-Clockwise to Workout the Full Range of Muscles
- Adjustable Resistance – Simply Turn the Top Knob to Your Desired Resistance – Anti Slip Rubber Pads Prevent Bike Slipping & Sliding During Use
- L: 48.5cm – W: 40.5cm – H: 34cm (Max Pedal Height)
Good value and handy bit of kit, ideal for light exercise whilst playing on the playstation.
Build quality suspect, but it works. . Assembly was simple enough (the necessary tools were supplied), but build quality was suspect. The (pressed-on) end-caps of the hub detached after less than 10 minutes’ use, and then the axle moved from side to side while pedalling. However, a bit of gaffa tape later, the hubs were back in place, and the pedals could be used for their intended purpose. The friction adjuster is fairly crude, but if you want to get some low-impact exercise while the weather isn’t conducive to proper cycling, this is a useful tool. The rubber feet are not that grippy, so if you can use it with the front support up against a wall or some solid furniture, it won’t move around as much as if it is just plonked on the floor anywhere. This is especially true if you have the friction adjuster screwed well in. There may well be better-built exercise pedals available for the money.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Rickety, and required the aid of a glue gun
- his legs after being in hospital he finds it easy to use
- Build quality suspect, but it works.
Reasonable for price, but won’t take much punishment. . Reasonable for price, but won’t take much punishment. I have to carry them from place to place, so lovely and light and suite my needs.
Great source of physio for me, gear to build the muscles in my legs to get me get walking quicker.