We have this one now for 2 years, and it still works perfectly. We bought it when it was on offer for £70 and i am very happy with that. Much cheaper than buying a gym membership and comfortable to use in own home.
Absolutely brilliant product in fact so good i ordered another one. Absolutely brilliant product in fact so good i ordered another one two days later for a xmas present. Delivery came the following day.
Two in one is working wonders. I even feel better for using. Good cardiovascular workout. Here are the specifications for the Confidence 2 in 1 Elliptical Cross Trainer & Bike:
- Get in shape now in the comfort of your own home
- Provides a total body, low-impact, cardiovascular workout (legs, hips, buttocks, arms and shoulders)
- Four function on board computer (time, speed, distance and calories)
- Adjustable resistance
- Forward and reverse motion
- Instruction manual is included
- Maximum user weight 110 kgs (17.3 st)
- Measures 50.5 cm (W) x 154 cm (H) x 128 cm (L)
Good value for money, can be a little rickety if you increase the speed too much. Better than paying for gym membership.
Hard work but thats what i need.
Reviews from purchasers :
- A very good bicycle and if you don’t have time to run
- Good value for money
- absolutely love it incl my teenage daughter great result if used
Before i start, my background to help understand my reasoning for the feedback. I live in a top floor apartment- so the machine needs to be quiet. Should be easy to assemble as i am not too comfortable assembling stuff. Should be reasonably priced. I workout max 3 times a week with 40 minutes run at a time. So how did it feel when i received it ?–>delivered within 24 hours though i selected free delivery – so am imprerssed. Positives:–>assembly took me 40 minutes – so was pleased. Well its not the posh gym equipment but definitely doesnt look cheap–serves the purpose. –>it indeed is quiet as my downstairs neighbour still didn’t complain – he’s complained on various occassions when i play xbox-kennect or my kid is jumping from sofa.
A bit difficult to put together but managed it ok. However the chair is too far back to use with the moving cross trainer, even with the stationary handles you have to sit on the painful point of the seat. It is easier to just use it standing up.